Did you find what you were looking for today? Please help us improve our website
To help us improve where needed, we would appreciate feedback from our patients regarding our website and if you were able to find what you were looking for today.
Contact us online
You can contact us about a medical, administrative or prescription issue by clicking here. Or directly through the NHS App.
How to use the online form
- Click on the “Contact us online” button
- Select either admin or medical request
- Confirm this is a non urgent request
- Write the request to the practice, giving as much information as possible
- Tell the practice how you want to be contacted
- Enter your details
- Press submit!
Out of Hours and Emergencies
There are 2 GP surgeries operating inside the building. These are The Saddlers Medical Centre and Umbrella Medical (previously Lichfield Street, Sycamore House and The Limes). The Saddlers have 1 receptionist on the ground floor. Umbrella Medical have 2 receptionists on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor.
Please make sure you speak to a receptionist from your surgery as we cannot access each other’s computer systems. If you are not a patient at that surgery, the receptionist cannot access your information.
Please go to the First Floor reception desk for:
- Appointment check-in for ultrasound scans, midwives, and sexual health.
- Collecting prescriptions
- Collecting sample containers
- Registering as a new patient